Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Blog

Hi there,

I am starting a new phase for my blog: Where is Elaine Leib?
For those of you who know me, know how much energy I have, so I thought I would let you and anyone interested, know what I do in the Desert and particularly what is happening in Sun City Palm Desert
I will also continue to bring you real estate news when it is important.

So Where is Elaine on Thursday, July 30?

I am at the fitness center at 7:30 AM to walk on the indoor track --17 times around equals 1 mile. ) Although I prefer to exercise outdoors, it is way too hot at this time of year. We are lucky, here at Sun City Palm Desert to have 3 clubhouses, 2 fitness centers, including the one with the track.
From 1-4 I play Maj Jongg with the Mah Jongg club. Then I deliver papers to Sellers on a new sale.